The health and safety of our employees and neighbors are our top concern. We are closely watching all local, state, and national updates regarding the threat of the coronavirus.
BakerRipley Social Media
Please check our social media channels and our closures page for ongoing updates. Food distribution sites will be updated below.
- BakerRipley East Aldine Campus
- BakerRipley Cleveland Campus
- BakerRipley Ripley House
- BakerRipley Gulfton Sharpstown Campus
- BakerRipley Harbach Campus
- Fab Lab Houston at BakerRipley East Aldine Campus
- Neighborhood Tax Centers
- BakerRipley Caregiver Support Group
- BakerRipley Senior Services
Direct Assistance Additional Funding
The City of Houston Direct Assistance Funds have been disbursed, and the program is now closed.
Use this form if you have questions about your payment, or if you have been contacted about receiving private funding because you do not meet federal eligibility requirements for Harris County funding.
COVID-19 Rental Assistance
The BakerRipley COVID-19 Rental Assistance Program, funded by Harris County and the City of Houston, will bring financial relief to thousands of tenants impacted by the health and economic impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tenants whose landlords agree to the program terms may apply for rental assistance for past due rent. LEARN MORE
BakerRipley Food Fairs
Food Distribution Tool for Greater Houston
Several Houston area food providers are working to ensure that Houston’s families do not go hungry. CHILDREN AT RISK has partnered with these organizations to create one distribution map that encompasses all of the opportunities – SEE MORE
Volunteer at BakerRipley
Small Business Resources
Coronavirus: Houston Resources
- Ready Harris Coronavirus Hub
- City of Houston Emergency Operations Center
- State of Texas Coronavirus Resource Pag
- Greater Houston Partnership resources page
Health & Wellness
- Harris County Public Health COVID-19 Resources
- Houston Health Department (For testing locations and information)
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) self-assessment tool
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention FAQ