BakerRipley continues to closely monitor the threat of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Houston.
The health and safety of our employees and neighbors is our top concern. We are closely watching all local, state, and national updates regarding the threat of the coronavirus.
BakerRipley Social Media
Please check our social media channels and our closures page for ongoing updates. Food distribution sites will be updated below.
- BakerRipley East Aldine Campus
- BakerRipley Cleveland Campus
- BakerRipley Ripley House
- BakerRipley Gulfton Sharpstown Campus
- BakerRipley Harbach Campus
- BakerRipley Leonel Castillo Community Center
- Fab Lab Houston at BakerRipley East Aldine Campus
- Neighborhood Tax Centers
- BakerRipley Caregiver Support Group
- BakerRipley Senior Services
For more on what we’re doing click here
Coronavirus: Houston Resources
- Ready Harris Coronavirus Hub
- City of Houston Emergency Operations Center
- State of Texas Coronavirus Resource Pag
- Greater Houston Partnership resources page
Health & Wellness
- Harris County Public Health COVID-19 Resources
- Houston Health Department (For testing locations and information)
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) self-assessment tool
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention FAQ
Food Distribution Sites – Fort Bend and Houston
These food distribution sites across the area are a great resource for meals while children are out of school.
Note: children do not have to be enrolled in districts to pick up food.
The Houston Food bank: https://www.houstonfoodbank.org/covid19/
Food Fairs at BakerRipley
- BakerRipley East Aldine Campus – Wednesday, April 1, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Click here for an interactive map
NOTE: HISD has indefinitely suspended the distribution of food at the district’s campuses – check back for updates.
Fort Bend ISD
Starting Monday, March 16, Fort Bend ISD will be offering Grab and Go meals at no cost to anyone 18 and under and to students with disabilities without regard to age, at 11 campuses from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. daily, Monday through Friday.
For a full list and additional information click here
List of campuses:
- Travis High School (11111 Harlem Rd, Richmond, TX 77406)
- Hodges Bend Middle School (16510 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77083)
- Kempner High School (14777 Voss Rd, Sugar Land, TX 77498)
- Sartartia Middle School (8125 Homeward Way, Sugar Land, TX 77479)
- First Colony Middle School (3225 Austin Pkwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479)
- Dulles High School (550 Dulles Ave, Sugar Land, TX 77478)
- Missouri City Middle School (202 Martin Ln, Missouri City, TX 77489)
- Elkins High School (7007 Knights Ct, Missouri City, TX 77459)
- Ridge Point High School (500 Waters Lake Blvd, Missouri City, TX 77459)
- McAuliffe Middle School (16650 S Post Oak Rd, Houston, TX 77053)
- Hightower High School (3333 Hurricane Ln, Missouri City, TX 77459)
Lamar Consolidated ISD
Families will be able to pick up lunch and breakfast in a mobile walk up or drive-thru meal service for children 18 and under.
Starting Monday, March 16, 2020, only lunch meal service will be available from 11 am – 11:45 am.
Beginning on Tuesday, March 17, breakfast will be served from 8 am – 8:30am and lunch will be served from 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Meals will be distributed at the following school sites:
- Lamar Consolidated High School: 4606 Mustang Avenue, Rosenberg, TX 77471
- Terry High School: 5500 Avenue N, Rosenberg, TX 77471
- Foster High School: 4400 FM 723, Richmond, TX 77406
- George Ranch High School: 8181 FM 762 Rd, Richmond, TX 77469
- Beasley Elementary: 7511 Avenue J, Beasley, TX 77417
These meals will be available for free for anyone 18 and under regardless of what school they attend. Children must be present for meals to be provided.
Through the Child Nutrition Department, the district is offering curbside meals to all their students 18 and under. As a reminder to SMSD parents and the community, SMSD will continue food services, although on a modified schedule. Starting Monday, March 16. The district will serve breakfast from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., lunch from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and dinner from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
- Stafford Elementary School, 1250 Constitution Avenue – car rider line
- Stafford Intermediate School, 1350 Constitution Avenue – bus rider line
Monday through Friday (daily)
- Milby High School, 1601 Broadway St., 9:00 a.m. – noon
- Wisdom High School, 6529 Beverly Hill St., 9:00 a.m. – noon
- Kashmere High School, 6900 Wileyvale Road, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Madison High School, 13719 White Heather Drive, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Northside High School, 1101 Quitman St., 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- When: Friday, March 27, 2020
- When: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Where: M.O. Campbell Educational Center (MOC), 1865 Aldine Bender Road (Houston, TX 77032)
- Note: The service will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Limit: One bag per family.